Light Solutions introduce the LED Downlight self contained luminaire, comprising 120 mm diameter module, battery and LED assembly.
The unit can be surface mounted, or recessed in a 105 mm – 110 mm diameter cut out, using the mounting brackets included. A cable gland kit is also included. The mains terminations, with loop-in loop-out facility, are behind a clear plastic shield. The front cover, complete with battery, PCB and LED mount onto the installed base unit with a multi-pin connector.
When the unswitched live and neutral are connected, the high power LED will light momentarily and the green indicator will light to show that the battery is receiving a charge. After a period of 16 hours the unit will be capable of achieving a 3 hour emergency duration. Every 2 hours, the high power LED gives a short pulse. This is part of the self test procedure and is not an indication of fault. The green indicator provides information on the status of the unit as follows:
- 3 watt NM self-contained luminaire with white LED
- Latest LED technology
- Self testing features
- 3 hour duration
- In built reflector design achieves efficient output
- Mounting surface or recessed
- 45 mm deep, 120 mm diameter, cut-out 105 mm min to 110 mm max
- Recessed mounting brackets included
- Cable gland pack included
- Incorporates 3.6 volt 1.8 Ah NiMH battery pack
- Spacing tables for 1 lux, 0.5 lux and 0.2 lux available
- CE Marked – 3 year Warranty